Lease21 Ltd is committed to providing every customer service of the highest standard. If for any reason you feel we have not lived up to your expectations or are not completely satisfied with any aspect of our service, we would like to hear from you.
Call: 01189 833 456
Write to: Lease21 Ltd 2 James Lane, Burghfield, Reading. Rg30 3RS
We promise to do our best to resolve your complaint quickly and where possible within five working days, we will confirm the resolution to you in writing. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within this time, we will:
- Send you a written acknowledgment of your complaint, outlining our understanding of your complaint within five working days
- Supply you the name of the person investigating your complaint and their contact details
- Keep you informed of the progress of our investigation until your complaint is resolved
- Within eight weeks of the date of your complaint issue you with a final response detailing our conclusion and resolution.
To help us investigate and try to resolve your concern, please provide us with the following information.
- Your name and address
- Your agreement number and/or vehicle registration number
- Details of the best way to can contact you
- A description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation
- If appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation
If we are unable to issue our final response within eight weeks from the date of your complaint we will advise why we are not in a position to do so.
If we have provided you with our final response and you are dissatisfied with this, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Please note that you must refer your complaint to them within six months of the date of our final response.
The Financial Ombudsman Service can consider complaints from customers who have an agreement Regulated by the Consumer Credit Act.
In most circumstances, you must have given us an opportunity to respond to your complaint before the FOS will review your complaint.
Contact details – Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR.
See What Our Cients Say…
We operate a multi-choice fleet of 82 vehicles and the procurement and service provided by Janet Brooks has been invaluable at a time of massive growth. I have no hesitation in recommending Lease21 Ltd as a preferred provider of vehicle Fleet Management.
B.L.Pratt Director/Company Secretary W.W.Martin (Thanet) LtdDirector, W.W.Martin (Thanet) Ltd
Brilliant personal service, always contactable, nothing is ever too much trouble. A great relationship thank you Lease21.
Tricia WoodcockOffice Services, Wolseley PLC
Lease21 Ltd has supplied our vehicles for more than 5 years. Their outstanding service & advice has been invaluable in assisting us develop our business.
George CattiniGroup Purchasing Director, Michael J Lonsdale Ltd